Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Free Study Guide

Based on the feedback I have been getting from readers, I thought it might be a good idea to develop a study guide to help group leaders introduce my book Missional Small Groups to their group members. In Appendix A of the book, I wrote a basic outline for 13 weeks of meetings, but it is very skeletal in nature. The study guide that I have developed is much more substantive. It includes an introductory reading for each week, a summary of the 21 different practices that I introduce in the book and a simple process that will guide a group to choose three of those practices so that they can get started on the missional journey.

Download it by clicking here and please tell others about it. It's free.

Also, if you have feedback on ways that I could improve the study guide, let me know. I want to make it as helpful as possible.

No comments: