Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Ventures in Texas

Over the last six years, full time as a pastor in Minnesota. Now it's back to Houston. So what does Houston hold? I cannot believe that in 9 days we take off.

First, we will be near family, and with four kids eight and under this will be a great thing.

I will be serving as a part-time Equipping Pastor on the staff of a growing church in West Houston called Hosanna. For them I will be writing curriculum and serving on the teaching team. This will be a fun challenge.

This will give me time to serve as a consultant, trainer and writer for other churches. I am excited about this opportunity. Consulting with churches and denominational systems and leading seminars has always been something I did on the side of my full-time job. Now I get to do more of it. If you have thought about getting someone to do some training or serve as a consultant in the areas of small groups or the missional vision, then please read through some of the options on my website http://mscottboren.com. Click here to see a specific list of services. I'd love to serve you. Contact me at mscottboren@gmail.com if you have questions.

No comments: