- Where Do We Go From Here?: A Guidebook for the Cell Group Church by Ralph W. Neighbour Jr. I assume that if you know about the cell church that you have this book already. It is the book that started the stir around the globe when it was published in 1990.
- Myths and Truths of the Cell Church by Joel Comiskey. See my review.
- How To Lead a Great Cell Group Meeting by Joel Comiskey. This book is for the small group leader. You will be hard-pressed to find a group leadership book that has more practical insight than this one.
- Small Groups Big Impact by Jim Egli and Dwight Marable. Based on an international research project, this book reports the key factors that produce group growth and group health. This simple guide should be on the shelf of every pastor with cell groups.
- Planting Churches that Reproduce by Joel Comiskey. This is a great book on planting simple cell churches. It demonstrates how to do it in a way that does not depend upon a mega-church mentality.
- How Do We Get There From Here? by M. Scott Boren. This is a book on how to transition a church from a traditional paradigm to a cell-based paradigm.
What books would you add to this list?
In a few days, I'll post a blog on my top "small group" books of all time.