Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I Want on My Birthday

So today I turn 42. Wow! That's weird to write. I don't feel that old. Maybe it's because my wife still looks 26. She says it's love that makes me think this, but it's true. Anyway, I thought I'd share what I want for my birthday. Instead of asking for something like Amazon gift cards (how's that for a subtle hint?), I decided to give something away today. I asked my publisher if we could give away a chapter in my book MissioRelate, and he agreed. So here you go. Click here and you can download it for free.

If you want to know more about the book, click here. And here it is on Amazon.

Now what you can give me on my birthday. If you know a pastor, a small group leader or a church leader, would you let him or her know about this free chapter download? This would be better than eating cake ... well I'm on diet and cake isn't an option anyway.

Have a great day! I'm gong to. We get a date night tonight. That's rare with four kids.

No comments: