- What can happen to a group when passive-aggressive patterns go unchecked?
- How have you responded to these behaviors in the past?
- What are some positive ways to respond to passive-aggressive behaviors?
Here are a few tips:
- Don’t let your response to the behavior drag out to the point that you have to deal with it. Often it’s too late at that point.
- View them as persons loved and highly valued by God. See beyond their behavior.
- Pray and seek help from your coach or pastor, especially if the situation is potential toxic.
- Look for ways to help the person come to that “moment of truth.”