- Small groups as one of the systems required to make the church work well.
- Small groups as a way to close the back door.
- Small groups as a way of producing the fruit of discipleship, evangelism, and developing leaders.
- Church is organized with systems to make the groups work.
- Church is organized with systems to mobilize community that is equipped to live for the sake of the world.
If you think in terms of #1, the vision is small and the potential limited. But if you think in terms of #5, the vision will be wide, grand and possess room for all of these motivations.